It's time to take a break from friends and relax with our weekly selection. You know the principle: we select for you the 10 tweets that made the news last week.
Let's go !
uestion of wording.
In Savoy to warm up the guys put on a hood.
In PACA to warm up they put on a cagole.
- DailyCieux (@Dailycieuse) December 16, 2016
everus Roge One!
Here is the new poster of #RogueOne pic.twitter.com/6CtmyAV0Th
- Severus Snape 🐍 (@Snape_Servus) December 14, 2016
As time goes by quickly pic.twitter.com/fKq4evSiLF
- Bolino (@BolinoCrousti) December 15, 2016
a copy explained simply!
Qd you copy the duty of your friend but you make some mistake for not that the teacher you grid pic.twitter.com/z4qE48Gh2Q
- ️️ (@UnDroleDeDz) December 13, 2016
unchline of the week!
Anyway Valls as soon as he uses a trick after he wants to delete it.
He did the same with François Hollande.
- Jean-Moundir (@supermegadrivin) December 15, 2016
otline of despair.
- Hello, I'm calling you for a massacre of the population
- Have you tried to turn off and turn on your eiffel tower?
- Cereal Killer (@ifalas) December 14, 2016
uestion of logic!
Who steals an egg probably steals another five eggs since they are usually sold by 6.
- Edmar Gorin (@Edmar_Gorin) December 13, 2016
In Christmas gifts, 80% of the fun comes from the gift wrap pic.twitter.com/gwCpBeseUj
- NUCLEAR VITAMIN (@WiseKitteh) December 16, 2016
on the other hand!
49.3 stands in the presidential election and proposes to remove Manuel Valls.
- Jennifer Hart Wohoho (@Yooo_Mama_) December 16, 2016
When you try to evolve in Pyroli but when it does not, it does not want to: / pic.twitter.com/sHS5DMzpMm
- Thomas Hercouët (@DrHercouet) December 17, 2016