Like every Monday, we invite you to discover the summary of the best creative tweets of the past week. On the program: the spread, a good dose of humor and of course the imagination to spare.
Let's go !
n look that says a lot ...
The look of the world in Merkel's eyes. pic.twitter.com/1iQylUdVSR
- whatever (@MateuilB) March 17, 2017
I would have to stop to make the head of smileys that I send by SMS when I write them. Especially in the subway.
- Margal (@_Margal) March 17, 2017
everyone his Patrick!
It's St. Patrick's Day, the opportunity to go to the pub drinking beers.
It's also Patrick Balkany's party, the opportunity to leave without paying.
- Death (@LaMortLaVraie) March 17, 2017
illon x Innocent
I am a fruit juice! pic.twitter.com/68Rzgjvn48
- ⭐⭐ Etamin Tite✒ (@eutite) March 15, 2017
//twitter.com/Profisik/status/841992018284957697you have laughed.
The press when the terrorist is white: pic.twitter.com/xCVsFcaKVs
- Adrien Menielle (@AdrienMenielle) March 17, 2017
is true that ...
My theory is that @EmmanuelMacron does not exist, someone just looked for "dynamic framework" on Shuttershock. pic.twitter.com/UsdfaM20Mm
- truncated chlamydophore (@GoldfishFight) March 15, 2017
Raccoons, those misunderstood ...
I'm keen to repeat that raccoons are one of the few acceptable animals you do not listen to.
He drives an alligator eh. pic.twitter.com/7ARxHwZv60
- Sam (@Fadewade) March 14, 2017